Dear Friends and Neighbors,
What kind of person do you want in Congress? You have options.
- A great telemarketer? Some politicians spend hours a day calling wealthy donors.
- A social media sensation? That’s how John Fetterman became a senator, isn’t it?
- A master manipulator? Lots of politicians are experts at fooling the public.
The professional political class values all these things in a candidate, plus fame, fortune, and incumbency. And it’s not just the Democrats – the GOP establishment pushes these skills and traits too.
What’s missing is leadership, plain and simple. And that’s what our country needs.
My whole candidacy is staked on the premise that local voters want an authentic leader with real-world experience and courage to take a stand. Here is what I offer:
- 28 years defending our nation in uniform at home and abroad
- 18 years owning a technology infrastructure and cybersecurity company
- 24 years of marriage to Susan and dad to Will, Jake, and Eli
When I talk about Safe Communities, Good Jobs, and Strong Families, I’m not reciting talking points or developing a narrative. I’m explaining my qualifications. I’ve been advancing these ideals successfully for almost 30 years.
And I’m not doing this to find a job, advance my career, or get a raise. Politics isn’t my livelihood. I’m doing this to serve my country and help my community.
If that’s the kind of person you want in Congress, please help me get there.
Help me to Keep America Free.
Kevin Dellicker, from Heidelberg Township, Lehigh County, is a Republican running for United States House of Representatives in Pennsylvania’s 7th District. He owns a technology company and is a 28-year veteran of the United States Armed Forces. To learn more about his campaign visit www.dellickerforcongress.com.
Neither military information nor photos of Kevin or Will in uniform imply endorsement of Kevin Dellicker for Congress by the Dept. of Defense or its particular military departments.
Paid for by Kevin Dellicker for Congress