Keep the Faith
Dear Friends and Neighbors,
I wanted to start by sharing this awesome Veteran’s Day card I received from a young man last week. Thank you Paulo, and thank you to all the Veterans and families who served our country. You can view my Veteran’s Day tribute here.
My message to you today is keep the faith.
Last Tuesday’s election was a setback to those of us who worked hard to elect conservative candidates to state and local offices. Just like you, I’m disappointed with the results. But I’m not discouraged, and I don’t want you to be either. We must regroup and stay strong to protect our American way of life.
We should start by understanding what went wrong. My team is digging into the data and avoiding jumping to conclusions. We will evaluate the facts and adjust our election strategy as necessary. Here’s what we already know about the 2024 congressional race:
- Joe Biden and Susan Wild remain deeply unpopular in our +2 Republican-leaning district
- The presidential race will boost GOP interest, countering the Democrat’s turnout advantage
- Our district will attract national attention as a pivotal race for control of Congress
This is a winnable seat and I’m fully invested. My team and I have a well-thought-out plan that focuses on grassroots efforts and targeted outreach. I deliver authenticity, real-world experience and commitment to conservative values. That distinguishes me from Susan Wild and career politicians. Here’s what I have to offer:
- 40 years of living and working in northwestern Lehigh County
- 28 years of military experience with four combat zone deployments
- 24 years as husband to Susan and father to Will, Jake, and Eli
- 18 years as a technology entrepreneur and small business owner
- Former economic advisor; helped develop largest tax cut in Pa. history
- Trained as a Christian minister and deacon in my church
Career politicians talk about creating safe communities, good jobs, and strong families, but I’ve actually done it. When I get to Washington, I’ll apply the expertise gained from these real-life endeavors to tackle our most important issues, like fighting inflation, securing the border, and strengthening our military.
I invite you to learn more about our campaign at www.DellickerForCongress.com. You can volunteer here and donate to our campaign here. We are rapidly approaching the April 2024 primary election and then on to defeat Susan Wild. Let’s work together to win.
Keep America Free.
Kevin Dellicker, from Heidelberg Township, Lehigh County, is a Republican running for United States House of Representatives in Pennsylvania’s 7th District. He owns a technology company and is a 28-year veteran of the United States Armed Forces. To learn more about his campaign visit www.dellickerforcongress.com.
Neither military information nor photos of Kevin or Will in uniform imply endorsement of Kevin Dellicker for Congress by the Dept. of Defense or its particular military departments.
Paid for by Kevin Dellicker for Congress